The CAMH Vaccine Clinic is still closed.
However, we are operating a one-time community pop-up clinic at our clinic location of 100 Stokes Street in the Sandi and Jim Treliving Gymnasium at the CAMH Queen Street campus. This pop-up will support Toronto’s COVID-19 vaccination efforts in the hotspot postal code of M6K for people 18+.
We have approximately 400 doses to offer per day.
Approximately 100 daily walk-in appointments will be available between 9am and 11am on Tuesday, May 4, Wednesday, May 5, Thursday, May 6 and Friday, May 7.
- At 9am each day, CAMH staff will give out numbers to people in line. Once the spots have filled up, we will share that all spots are filled on Twitter
- A reminder that proof of address and age is required. The following will be accepted as proof:
- a health card, a piece of registered mail, pay stub, lease agreement, student card, government issued identification from other jurisdictions including: foreign passports, other provincial or territorial health cards, or drivers license.
- Should a person have no identity documentation or photo documentation or is unable to provide verification of primary place of residence, they may work with their public health unit and/or community organizations to verify their identity. This may be provided in the form of a letter from a community organization or other identity verification form.
- Expired government issued identity documents will also be accepted for this purpose.
Approximately 100 daily appointments will be available to residents of the M6K postal code to book here for Wednesday, May 5 and Thursday, May 6, These appointments are now all booked.
The remaining appointments are being scheduled directly by community agencies, ambassadors and healthcare providers to facilitate access to our most vulnerable residents.
If more vaccine is available, we will update here and on our Twitter account.
Unfortunately, we do not currently have enough supply to re-open our usual hospital clinic. We hope to be able to provide an update on timing of clinic re-opening as soon as possible.
Please note that for these pop-up appointments for the M6K hotspot postal code, you will need to provide proof of address, like ID with address or utility bill, which will be checked upon entry to the clinic. You must also be 18+.