There are many reasons to volunteer with CAMH. Some people get involved simply to come together with others for a cause they believe in, others to gain valuable experience working with clients or helping with important research. But what motivates most people to volunteer is the chance to be part of the larger CAMH mission—helping people with mental illness find pathways to recovery through improved care, meticulous research and strong advocacy.
Corporate Volunteer Program
The CAMH Corporate Volunteer program provides corporations with ways to build and sustain healthy communities by incorporating philanthropic support, volunteering and exploration of social innovation. The benefits are many including:
- encouraging employees to use their skills and talents in rewarding ways
- enhancing your organization's teamwork, develops leadership skills and boosts morale
- promoting sense of community and social obligation
- engaging in hands-on volunteer opportunities within a wide range of CAMH services
- participating in ways that match the values of your organization.
To apply, please download and complete the application form.