CAMH has once again been recognized for being a great place to work.
For the seventh year in a row, CAMH has been named one of the Greater Toronto Area’s Top Employers.
The top employer award is an annual competition organized by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and recognizes leading organizations in the Greater Toronto areas that offer an exceptional place to work.
Some of the reasons why CAMH was selected as one of GTA’s Top 100 Employers for 2015 include:
- The implementation of the new Clinical Information System (CIS) which integrates the myriad of clinical recording systems into one centralized electronic system.
- Tobacco Free policy- As one of the Canada’s leading mental health care and addictions facilities, CAMH is committed to maintaining an environment where clients, staff and visitors can breathe freely and heal fully.
- Respectful and Inclusive Workplace Policy- The Policy reflects CAMH’s values of Courage, Respect and Excellence and our commitment to maintaining and promoting a workplace that is welcoming and inclusive.
- CAMH Redevelopment –CAMH is building a welcoming, light-filled, healing environment designed for recovery, where being part of the community is part of the treatment.
- Access CAMH- Providing better access by creating one front door to accessing outpatient services. creating one entry point to hospital service entry point to hospital services.
“CAMH is proud to be one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2015”, says CAMH Vice President of Human Resources, Kim Bellissimo. “It takes caring and dedicated staff to make an organization a top employer and this award really speaks to the dedication and commitment of our staff who work hard everyday to serve the needs of our clients and patients.”
In November, CAMH was named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, the second time our hospital has been awarded this national recognition, having previously won this honour in 2009.
To learn more about CAMH, please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.