When you join a CAMH study, you can help yourself and others. The research you're participating in will help us understand more about mental illness, including addiction, or it may lead to new, more effective treatments. If you're ready, please search our list of ongoing studies or join the participant list. Otherwise, here are some of the questions you might be asking yourself:
- Why Should I Join a CAMH Study?
- Am I Eligible to Participate?
- How Do I Add My Name to the Research Registry?
- What Happens When I'm Contacted for a Study?
- What Should I Ask My Care Provider?
- What Are My Rights?