An interactive hub for patients, families and the community to access reliable information about mental health, substance use and recovery.
Intended For: CAMH patients, families and the general public.
Location: Queen Street site - 1025 Queen Street West
Additional Location Details:
The RBC Patient & Family Learning Space is located on the ground floor of the McCain Complex Care & Recovery Building. The entrance is on Queen Street, just east of Ossington. Services are available in-person (no appointment needed, just walk-in), email or phone.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Phone: 416 535-8501, extension 33995
Types of Treatment and Services Offered
- A safe and welcoming space, with a child-friendly area
- An information corner with pamphlets, books, guides and memoirs about mental health and substance use/addictions
- Access to mental health-related websites, apps and other reliable online sources of information
- Information about CAMH programs and community-based services and directions to get there
- New workshops, webinars and clinics each month related to mental health, substance use/addiction and recovery
The RBC Patient and Family Learning Space (PFLS) is an interactive hub for patients, families and the community to access reliable information about mental health, substance use and recovery. We offer our services in-person and virtually, and our resources are available in print, web and app format. Through the PFLS you can attend interactive workshops and webinars, and discover a variety of community-based services that might help you in your recovery.
The Patient and Family Learning Space is open for in person visits Monday to Friday from 11 am to 5 pm.