Driven by Courage, Respect & Excellence
- Ignite discovery and innovation.
- Build an environment that supports recovery
- Earn a reputation for outstanding service, accountability and professional leadership.
- Enhance recovery by improving access to integrated care and social support.
- Revolutionize education and knowledge exchange.
- Drive social change.
Putting Patients at the Centre of Care
CAMH treats over 30,000 people each year. Our patient-centred care focuses on individual needs and strengths, and fully involves patients and their families. We respect the diversity of the patients and communities we serve, and we provide inclusive, collaborative, culturally appropriate care and services that protect the rights and dignity of everyone.
Our view of health is recovery-focussed, incorporating a multi-disciplinary team approach to treatment. Our programs address issues that affect health, such as housing, employment, income, social supports, culture and physical well-being. We work with our community partners to nurture patients through a continuum of clinical programs, support and rehabilitation services.