The Campbell Institute comprises several centres of expertise in brain imaging, genetics, informatics and neurophysiology.
- Research Imaging Centre – one of the first, and few, brain imaging facilities in the world fully dedicated to mental health research.
- Azrieli Centre for Neuro-Radiochemistry – responsible for developing several commonly used brain-imaging chemical probes in neuroscience research worldwide.
- Tanenbaum Centre for Pharmacogenetics – driving the use of genetic testing to deliver effective, personalized treatments.
- Krembil Centre for Neuroinformatics – harnessing the power of high-performance data computing to model solutions to accelerate the identification and treatment of mental illness
- Temerty Centre for Therapeutic Brain Intervention – the largest brain stimulation centre of its kind in Canada investigating brain physiology as well as clinical treatments.