1) has the right to decline involvement in research at any time and to know that declining participation will not affect her/his
access to care, treatment or future service provision.
2) who is not eligible for research has the right to be informed of treatment options available to her/him.
3) has the right to give informed consent to participate in research, including risks, and whether this treatment is new (or
new for this purpose).
4) has the right to be advised when students are involved and to decline student involvement in any part of her/his treatment,
except in the case of psychiatric residents.
5) research participant has the right to be informed of what the research study is about, and the results of the research
in summary form.