From: Obsessive-compulsive disorder: An information guide ( © 2001 CAMH )
This guide is for people with OCD, their families, partners, friends and anyone else who might be interested. The many aspects
of OCD discussed in this book will answer some common questions, and help readers discuss obsessive compulsive disorder with
- What Is Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder?
- What Causes OCD?
- Treatments for OCD: Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Treatments for OCD: Medications
- Recovery and Relapse Prevention
- Help for Partners and Families
We would like to thank the patients who shared their personal experience with OCD. We also thank those patients and family
members who provided anonymous reviews of earlier drafts.