- Provides support to CAMH clinicians to build their capacity to address clients’ income support and benefits needs.
- Offers consultation services to CAMH clinicians dealing with clients’ challenging income-related issues.
- Provides direct service to clients in the Geriatric, Law and Mental Health, Mood and Anxiety and Schizophrenia programs.
- Provides updated information and resources for CAMH clinicians to assist clients with income support and special needs.
- Participates in projects and committees that create and/or advocate for adequate income and related supports for people with
mental health and/or addiction issues.
- Develops and maintains partnerships that provide CAMH clients with better access to income support services.
Referral Required: No
Contact: E-mail consultation service firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 416 535-8501, ext. 2525
Location: 862 Richmond St West, 3rd Floor, Toronto