Services are provided to those affected by problem gambling or excessive video gaming / internet use.
- Services offered include group, couple, family and some individual counselling.
- Specific programming for those 18 to 25 and their families in relation to problematic or excessive video gaming / internet use.
- Family members are strongly encouraged to access services along with their loved ones, and are also welcome to attend on their own behalf. Problem gambling, gaming and internet use impacts families, and it is most helpful for the family to recover together.
- Consultation and collaboration is available with regard to gambling issues in complex clients.
- Languages available: English, French, Farsi, Finnish, Hindi, and through partnerships with community agencies, referrals to problem gambling services in many other languages.
Program Brochure (PDF)
Multilingual Problem Gambling Service (PDF)
Help for Family and Friends (PDF)
Women, Gambling and Stormy Weather (PDF)
Location of Program:
Main office: 33 Russell Street, Toronto, Ontario
Satellite clinic located at: The Scarborough Hospital, 2425 Eglinton Ave. E., Suite 301
To access the above services please contact Access CAMH, the centralized intake service at CAMH. Access CAMH ensures the right patient gets to the right place at the right time.
Access CAMH contact 416-535-8501, press 2
Referral Required: No, except in the case of clients with complex mental illness (Add in the link to the Referral form). For all other inquiries contact the Problem Gambling Treatment Services at: (416)-599-1322 or Toll-free in Ontario at 1 (888) 647-4414