Best practice guidelines for mental health promotion programs: Children & Youth
Involve multiple stakeholders by:
- including students, school staff, parents, family members, community members and others in program planning, development and
- ensuring the intended audience is directly involved in the planning and decision-making process.
- establishing ongoing retreats and/or planning days with specific client group(s)
- establishing and maintaining ongoing partnerships with community members, coalitions and networks.
- including many stakeholders on program advisory committees and school councils
- parent/student education sessions.
Programs that incorporate Guideline 5 are: