Students who undertake placements at CAMH:
- work in mental health and addictions issues across the life cycle;
- work in state- of the art facilities, including a brand-new PET and fMRI scanning facility;
- are exposed to some of the best minds in the world, who are committed to mentoring
and educating the professionals of tomorrow;
- will work as a team with al the different health professionals involved in addictions and
mental health; and
- will be able to apply the latest knowledge to clinical practice.