Admission, Discharge and Assessment Tools (ADAT) Online Course*
Course Session Begins: See Below
This nine-week course offers an overview of Ontario’s admission and discharge criteria and assessment tools for clients who
have substance use problems. Discussion forums give you the opportunity to receive peer feedback on your work. We use various
instructional activities (online reading materials, links to web resources, individual activities and group discussions).
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- describe the importance of standardized assessment tools and admission and discharge criteria
- administer, score and interpret the assessment tools
- define the links between the assessment tools and the admission and discharge criteria
- list the new service definitions for Ontario
- apply the admission and discharge criteria to clinical cases.
- Joanne Short, Assessment Therapist, Assessment Services, CAMH
*Please note: The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care is no longer funding registration fees for this course as previously
offered to Ontario Substance Abuse Bureau agencies.
Date: January 16 - March 23, 2012
To register please click here