Caroline O’Grady, W.J. Wayne Skinner
A Family Guide to Concurrent Disorders is based on the educational material used in the concurrent disorders family support group at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. It includes:
- information and educational materials
- resources and contact information
- exercises and activities
It can be used as the education component of a family education and support group, or as a standalone resource for individual family members.
A Family Guide to Concurrent Disorders is also available in PDF format.
The Facilitator's Guide
to Partnering with Families with Concurrent Disorders
is also online in both HTML
Table of Contents
- Introduction to concurrent disorders
- Substance use problems
- Mental health problems
- Concurrent disorders and family life
- Navigating the treatment system
- Relapse prevention
- Crisis and emergency
- ISBN 978-0-88868-628-2 • 210 pages • paperback
- $16.95 • published 2007 • product code PM077
The Concurrent Disorders Family Kit
Includes A Family Guide to Concurrent Disordersin addition to Partnering with Families Affected by Concurrent Disorders.SAVE when you purchase these two products together!
- $19.95 kit • published 2007 • product code PM100