is a new series that has CAMH scientists racing against the clock to sum up their work in 60 seconds.
- Dr. Aristotle Voineskos on combining brain imaging and genetics to identify early brain changes leading to Alzheimer's disease
- Dr. Daniel Blumberger on innovative treaments for late-life depression
- Dr. Romina Mizrahi on using PET imaging to study brain chemical changes in people at high risk of developing schizophrenia, to develop prevention strategies.
- Dr. Arun Tiwari on finding genetic risk factors to predict and prevent weight gain caused by antipsychotic medications.
- Dr. Tarek Rajji on the use of brain stimulation to enhance neuroplasticity, reversing damage to the brain caused by schizophrenia.
- Dr. Lori Ross on community-based research with LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bi, transexual and queer) partners on equitable access to mental health services.