The Assessment service offers
- psychiatric assessments for a range of mental health issues
- diagnostic information and treatment recommendations
- referral to specialized programs
- brief supportive therapy and/or help finding follow-up care
The Crisis Clinic offers
- brief time-limited therapy for people in acute crisis related to mental health and/or substance use issues.
The program helps you deal with the crisis, develop an action plan and work on coping strategies. We also provide resources
to help you connect with other mental health and community based programs.
Contact: (416) 535-8501, ext 6878; Natalie Quick, Manager – (416)-535-8501, ext 4972
Location: College Street site Ambulatory Services include an Assessment Service and a Crisis Clinic.