is a unique journal in Canada that explores issues in both addiction and mental health. It informs and educates front-line health professionals, as well as allied professionals, about the latest developments and issues in the addiction and mental health fields through professionally written and first-person stories, research summaries, news and feature articles.
Each issue of this publication is theme-based and features:
- up-to-date news about prevention, assessment, treatment and health promotion
- in-depth stories about current issues in the mental health and addiction fields
- profiles of innovative programs related to addiction and mental health
- summaries of new studies and breakthrough research
- professional conferences and events.
Annual subscription (includes tax and shipping):
- $16.00 Ontario
- $26.70 Canada • $36.95 U.S./International
- ISSN 1481-3122 • quarterly journal • product code PS012