Every year, CAMH offers unique opportunities to nearly 600
undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students. CAMH provides
cutting-edge training and transforms students into the professionals
CAMH would want as its own staff. It offers unique opportunities to
undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students in all disciplines.
As a speciality hospital affiliated with the University of
Toronto, CAMH supports professional training and education
opportunities across the clinical and research spectrum.
Students who undertake placements at CAMH:
- work in mental health and addictions issues across the life cycle
- work in state- of the art facilities, including a brand-new PET and fMRI scanning facility;
- are exposed to some of the best minds in the world, who are committed to mentoring and educating the professionals of tomorrow;
- will work as a team with al the different health professionals involved in addictions and mental health; and
- will be able to apply the latest knowledge to clinical practice.
Professionals emerging from CAMH training placements share
a commitment to continuous learning, to applying new knowledge and to
providing informed care to improve their client outcomes.
A wide range of opportunities are available now. Find out
how training at CAMH can propel you to lasting success ands professional