CAMH is committed to ensuring that our services best meet the needs of our clients, their families and our community partners. CAMH Client Relations is the interface between CAMH programs and the people who use CAMH services. Client Relations welcomes feedback from clients, families and community partners about their experiences with CAMH.
Client Relations works with the CAMH Bill of Client Rights and the health care team to optimize the hospital experience for clients, families and visitors, and feedback is very important. We provide clients and families with an opportunity to express compliments, complaints, questions and suggestions. Client Relations will work with clients to determine a process for responding to feedback and will coordinate a response from the health care team.
Staffs from Client Relations are committed to maintaining confidentiality and responding to feedback in a timely way. With advance notice, in-person meetings can be arranged with translation services and sign language interpreters as needed. Assistive communication devices can also be made available as needed.
Feel free to call or e-mail Client Relations when you, a client, family member or community partner:
- Want to express thanks or gratitude to a member of the CAMH staff, physicians, students, or volunteers.
- When you have general questions or a need for information concerning the services and/or processes at CAMH.
- When you wish to share ideas for making services better.
- When you have questions about rights.
- When you have concerns, or grievances, about services or interactions with staff or physicians.
- If you need supportive listening.
Feedback related to accessibility and customer service at CAMH for people with disabilities is most welcome.
Referral Required: No
Contact: 416-535-8501 ext. 32028; 32027
Contact: Fax: 416-583-1207
Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 100 Stokes Street, Bell Gateway Building, 6th Floor