In June, 2012 CAMH launched VISION 2020: tomorrow.today, an eight-year Strategic Plan to build on the legacy of our founding organizations and our core values.
VISION 2020 is a roadmap for unlocking CAMH’s full potential as a 21st Century academic health sciences centre – offering hope to individuals and a better future for all.
Learn more about VISION 2020 in this section as well as in the VISION 2020 web brochure and video.
At CAMH, we Care, Discover, Learn and Build – to Transform Lives
Six Strategic Directions
- Enhance recovery by improving access to integrated care and social support.
- Earn a reputation for outstanding service, accountability and professional leadership
- Build an environment that supports recovery
- Ignite discovery and innovation
- Revolutionize education and knowledge exchange
- Drive social change