Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up

University of Toronto Resources

English Language Support

 • School of Continuing Studies  (or call 416-978-5104, or visit 252 Bloor Street West, Suite 4-106)
• English Conversation Program (available to U of T graduate students and post-doctoral fellows who have purchased a membership at the Centre for International Experience)

Careers and Personal Development 

International Students


Post-doctoral Associations

University of Toronto Post-doctoral Association (UTPDA)
Chinese Association of Postdocs and Scholars (CAOPS)



CAMH Switchboard 416-535-8501
CAMH General Information Toronto: 416-595-6111 Toll Free: 1-800-463-6273
Connex Ontario Help Lines
Queen St.
1001 Queen St. W
Toronto, ON
M6J 1H4
Russell St.
33 Russell St.
Toronto, ON
M5S 2S1
College St.
250 College St.
Toronto, ON
M5T 1R8
Ten offices across Ontario