If you need emergency help, please visit your local emergency department or CAMH's Psychiatric Emergency Department, call 911, contact a nurse at Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000, or a local distress centre or crisis service.
PLEASE NOTE: CAMH does not provide crisis counseling over the phone.
- CAMH Main switchboard (416) 535-8501 or 1(800) 463-2338 toll free, staffed 24/7.
- ACCESS CAMH (416) 535-8501 press 2 for information about accessing CAMH services. Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- CAMH Information Officer 1 (800) 463-6273 toll-free or (416) 535-8501, press 1 for general information. Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. email@example.com
- CAMH Client/Patient Relations (416) 535-8501 ext. 32028 to provide feedback such as comments, suggestions, complaints and compliments.
- CAMH Family Resource Centre within the Office of Family Engagement (416) 535-8501 ext. 33202 to browse resources and receive help getting connected.
- Province of Ontario's ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 (mental health), 1-800-565-8603 (addictions) or 1-888-230-3505 (problem gambling) for information on services throughout Ontario. Open 24/7. www.connexontario.ca
CAMH Main Toronto sites
CAMH operates central clinical and research facilities in Toronto. Our 24/7 Psychiatric Emergency Department is located at 250 College Street. Our main sites in Toronto are:
Getting to CAMH
CAMH Clinical Satellite Offices
- Downtown West
1451 Queen St. West
416 535-8501 ext. 77500
- Downtown East
393 King St. East
416 535-8501 ext. 77670
- Dual Diagnosis Service–Peel
30 Eglinton Ave. West, Suite 801
416 535-8501 ext. 77713
- Learning Employment Advocacy Recreation Network (LEARN)
1709 St. Clair Ave. West
416 535-8501 ext. 77300
- Nicotine Dependence Clinic
175 College Street
416 535-8501 ext. 77400
- PACE Peel
30 Eglinton Ave. West,
416 535-8501 ext. 77716
- Work, Stress and Health Program
455 Spadina Ave., Suite 200
416 535-8501 ext. 77350
Provincial System Support Program Regional Offices
CAMH also has
8 locations throughout the province that provide communities with
education and support for program development, health promotion and
- Toronto Community Office (416) 535-8501 Ext. 30335
- Kingston Toll-free (888) 287-4439 or (613) 546-4266
- Ottawa Toll-free (888) 441-2892 or (613) 569-6024
- London Toll-free (888) 495-2261 or (519) 858-5110
- Hamilton Toll-free (888) 857-2876 or (905) 525-1250
North Region :
- Sudbury Toll-free (888) 880-7063 or (705) 675-1195
- Thunder Bay (807) 626-9145
- Penetanguishene (705) 549-9921
Please note that clinical services are not available from CAMH Regional Offices. Please contact ConnexOntario for information about alcohol and drug, gambling and mental health services in your area.
Please be advised that the web team has limited resources for responding to inquiries that come in through camh.ca. Whenever possible, please contact the appropriate departments directly at the numbers listed above, or using the contact information provided on department's webpages.
We are unable to respond to online inquiries about clinical care and treatment.