As part of the final stage of the Phase 1C Redevelopment Project, construction and road work is starting at our Queen Street site to develop our infrastructure.
We appreciate the support of our neighbours and will strive to keep you up-to-date and be transparent throughout this process.
Here is a high level timeline for the scheduled work:
- Stokes Street Sanitary System installation - Work is scheduled from September 10 to mid October
- Stokes Street Road Paving & Curbs – Work is scheduled from October 13 to November 5
- South Road Civil installation – Work is scheduled from October 13 to November 12
- South Access Road Paving & Curbs – Work is scheduled from November 13 to December 10
- Stokes Street and Workman Way intersection closure for Sanitary installation – Work is scheduled from September 24 to mid October
- Close South Access road for Civil work (maintaining access to East parking lot and Daycare) – Work is scheduled from October 19 to December 10
- Closure of Access to East parking lot from South Access Road/Shaw Street – Scheduled to occur on November 13
- Opening of East and South parking lots – Scheduled to occur on October 14
- Opening of Workman Way access to East Parking lot – Scheduled to occur on November 8
- Open South Access road – Scheduled to occur on December 13
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue into the next phase of our exciting redevelopment. We will be providing more details as they become available.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.