As part of the final stage of the Phase 1C Redevelopment Project, construction and road work is starting at our Queen Street site to develop our infrastructure.
We appreciate the support of our neighbours and will strive to keep you up-to-date and be transparent throughout this process.
Here is a high level timeline for the scheduled work:
- Stokes Street Sanitary System installation – Work is scheduled from September 10 to October 1
- Stokes Street Road Paving & Curbs – Work is scheduled from September 30 to October 22
- South Road Civil installation – Work is scheduled from October 6 to November 1
- South Access Road Paving & Curbs – Work is scheduled from November 4 to November 24
- East and West side - Soft Landscaping (laying down grass, planting trees, etc.) and Painting (road lines) will occur the week of September 13 to 17
- Stokes Street and Workman Way intersection closure for Sanitary installation – Work is scheduled from September 22 to September 28
- Close South Access road for Civil work (maintaining access to East parking lot and Daycare) – Work is scheduled from October 6 to November 24
- Closure of Access to East parking lot from South Access Road/Shaw Street – Scheduled to occur on November 4
- Opening of East and South parking lots – Scheduled to occur on September 21
- Opening of Workman Way access to East Parking lot – Scheduled to occur on October 23
- Open South Access road – Scheduled to occur on November 25
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue into the next phase of our exciting redevelopment. We will be providing more details as they become available.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.