Each year, CAMH scientists mentor almost 300 undergraduate and graduate students and post-doctoral fellows. CAMH provides trainees with a unique learning environment which includes:
• A diverse range of scientific studies that are translational and emphasize research from bench to clinic to community
• Expertise in concurrent mental health and substance use disorders
• Opportunities to work in state-of-the-art facilities
• A wide range of research disciplines with increasing cross-discipline collaboration within CAMH
• A close proximity to the University of Toronto and surrounding universities.
The Office of Research Training is dedicated to enhancing the experience of all trainees at CAMH, including undergraduate and graduate students and post-doctoral fellows.
Read more about the CAMH Research Program, our areas of research and the Campbell Family Mental Health Research Institute.