- Focuses on supporting the capacity of CAMH clinicians to meet the housing needs of their clients.
- Offers consultation services for CAMH clinicians who are working with clients experiencing challenging housing issues.
- Provides up to date housing resources and information to assist clients, families and CAMH clinicians.
- Develops and maintains partnerships in the community to increase access to housing and case management for CAMH clients.
- Manages the Apartment Subsidy Program.
- Actively participates in advocacy efforts, committee work and knowledge development related to the social determinants of
health with a priority on housing.
Referral Required: N/A
Contact: E-mail consultation service: email@example.com
Contact: (416) 535-8501, ext. 2525
Location: 862 Richmond St West, 3rd Floor, Toronto