Recurring nightmares, intentional self-harm, substance use problems, ongoing depression, panic attacks, difficult relationships and gaps in childhood memories—these are just a few of the common effects of psychological trauma. By connecting these effects to incidents of early abuse, women can better explore ways to heal emotionally and break the negative patterns in their lives. This brochure helps women understand the experience of trauma and learn where they can go for help.
- ISBN 978-1-77052-236-7 • pamphlet
- $6.25 package of 25 • published 2004 • product code P573
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, the first 100 copies of each PIM are available free of charge to Ontario residents.
The Trauma Kit
SAVE when you purchase these 3 trauma-related pamphlets together:
- Common Questions about the Effects of Trauma
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Women: What do these signs have in common?)
This package includes 75 pamphlets in total (25 of each title)
- $15.00 package of 75 • pamphlet • product code P577