Children have a lot of questions and fears when a parent drinks too much alcohol. Alcohol problems easily become the family secret that no one talks about; it's also a problem that affects the whole family. This brochure lists common questions children have about their parent's alcohol problem, as well as suggestions for how to answer their questions.
- ISBN 978-0-88868-656-5 • pamphlet
- $6.25 package of 25 • published 2005 • product code PM048
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, the first 100 copies of each PIM are available free of charge to Ontario residents.
Brochures in the What kids want to know… series:
- SAVE when you purchase the entire series. It’s like getting one pack for FREE! Package includes 125 pamphlets (25 copies of each title).
- $25.00 package of 125 • product code PM064
Package details after When a parent smokes cigarettes… What kids want to know becomes available
- $30.00 • package of 150 • product code PM064
Also for parents and children: