Travelling Together gives your group the necessary skills to move forward to action. Full of creative exercises and activities, this manual encourages all group members to participate. Using a bus theme, Travelling Together contains six units:
- Boarding the Bus: Where We Have Been and Where We Are Going
- Setting Goals and Priorities
- Objectives… Action Steps Toward Your Coalition’s Goal
- Mapping Out Your Resources
- Evaluation Basics
- Sustainability: Helping Your Coalition Stay on the Road.
This resource is suitable for any coalition or community group, regardless of the group’s focus or history together, or whether the group is new or established.
- ISBN 978-0-88868-372-4 • 92 pages • paperback
- $16.95 • published 2000 • product code PG105