Jane Paterson, Dale Butterill, Claudia Tindall, David Clodman and April Collins
At least one person in 100 can be expected to develop schizophrenia. This guide is written for people who are interested in gaining a basic understanding of schizophrenia.
- how schizophrenia begins and develops
- biological and psychosocial treatments
- frequently asked questions and concerns about schizophrenia and its treatment
- family involvement.
This accessible guide will inform clients and their families about the challenges of living with schizophrenia and the options for moving forward.
- ISBN 978-0-88868-335-9 • 36 pages • booklet/guide
- $6.95 • published 1999 • product code PM009