This brochure on posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) for refugees and immigrants helps people self-identify possible signs of PTSD by asking the questions like:
- What is PTSD?
- Why do bad memories keep coming back?
- What help is available and where can I find it?
- ISBN 978-1-77052-370-8 • pamphlet
- $6.25 package of 25 • published 2006 • product code P168
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, the first 100 copies of each PIM are available free of charge to Ontario residents.
The Trauma Kit
SAVE when you purchase these 3 trauma-related pamphlets together:
- Common Questions about the Effects of Trauma
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Women: What do these signs have in common?)
This package includes 75 pamphlets in total (25 of each title)
- $15.00 package of 75 • pamphlet • product code P577