Mary Atkins fears that drinking during her pregnancy has hurt her children. Now an alcoholism counsellor, Mary shares her story in this video. The video examines the dangers of drinking during pregnancy and explains fetal alcohol syndrome -- the pattern of birth defects associated with heavy drinking. This video is an excellent resource for prenatal-class teachers, public health nurses and libraries.
- ISBN 978-0-88868-748-7 • 13 min. • DVD
- $29.95 • released 1992 • product code PV102
The Motherhood Kit
This kit includes four resources specifically focused on women’s health while pregnant or breast-feeding and the health of their baby.
- Is It Safe for My Baby?
- Women and Alcohol
- Exposure to Psychotropic Medications and other Substances during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome DVD
You save over $9.00 when you purchase these four related products together!
- $29.95 kit • books + DVD† • product code: PM110
†Please note that DVDs may not be compatible with all devices