Dennis Bernardi and Joanne Bezzubetz
Everybody’s Business is a practical tool to help you implement or develop a cost-effective withdrawal management service tailored to the needs, resources and services in your community—regardless of your location. The guide is divided into four sections:
- Getting Started
- Designing a Community-Based Withdrawal Management Service
- Getting Ready to Deliver Your Service
- After Your Service Is Operating.
Well-organized and clearly written, Everybody’s Business is an essential tool for addiction service providers and planners, as well as community members who are interested in mobilizing and organizing local withdrawal management groups.
- ISBN 978-0-88868-336-6 • 160 pages • paperback
- $29.95 • published 1999 • product code PG071