Helen M. Annis, Nigel E. Turner and Sherrilyn M. Sklar
The Drug-Taking Confidence Questionnaire (DTCQ), a companion tool to the IDTS, allows substance use counsellors and researchers to identify a client’s self-efficacy in relation to 50 drinking and/or other drug-taking situations. The DTCQ can be administered:
- at assessment, to aid treatment planning
- during and at the end of treatment, to monitor a client’s progress
- post-treatment, as an indicator of treatment outcome.
The DTCQ is flexible, effective and easy to use. It consists of two separate questionnaires— one for alcohol and one for other drugs—that measure a client’s confidence in the same 50 risk situations. The User’s Guide provides full instructions on how to administer the DTCQ, and includes all relevant validity data.
DTCQ User’s Guide
- ISBN 978-0-88868-294-9 • 156 pages • paperback
- $34.95 • published 1997 • product code PG083
DTCQ Alcohol Questionnaires (package of 30)
- $16.45 • published 1997 • product code P164
DTCQ Drug Questionnaires (package of 30)
- $16.45 • published 1997 • product code P165
SAVE when you purchase DTCQ as a kit!
This Sample Pack consists of the User’s Guide, 10 Alcohol Questionnaires and 30 Drug Questionnaires.
- $39.95 • published 1997 • product code PG085