User's Guide with Questionnaires
The DAST-20 is designed to:
- provide a brief, simple, practical, but valid method for identifying individuals who are abusing psychoactive drugs; and
- yield a quantitative index score of the degree of problems related to drug use and misuse.
This five-minute questionnaire, used in an interview or self-evaluation, can help gauge the severity of addiction to drugs other than alcohol.
- $18.95 • booklet/guide + pad of 100 questionnaires
- published: 1992 • product code: PZ077
- $14.95 • pad of 100 questionnaires only
- published: 1992 • product code: PZ075