Couple therapy is a means of resolving problems and conflict that couples have not been able to handle effectively on their own.
This guide answers many frequently asked questions, including:
- What factors influence a couple's relationship?
- What is couple therapy?
- Do you and your partner need therapy?
- How do you find the right therapist?
- What is involved in separation?
An appendix summarizes five couples' experiences in couple therapy. Their stories begin with stressful and seemingly unsolvable problems. As they move through therapy, they are able to explore their situations and find some resolution.
- ISBN 978-0-88868-332-8 • 38 pages • booklet/guide
- $6.95 • published 1999 • product code PM007