Date and time
March 8, 2017
12-1:00 p.m. EST
This presentation will discuss key components of a new initiative in home-based collaborative mental health care for the frail elderly in Toronto and across Canada.
By the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
- discuss key components of a new initiative in home based collaborative mental health care for the frail elderly in Ontario and across Canada
- articulate the benefits of tele-mental health services in the care of the frail elderly for patients, providers and the healthcare system
- discuss the evidence base of home-based care for the frail elderly.
This series is for all health care professionals, allied health care workers and caregivers working with older adults.
- $35.00 per person/per webinar
Sarah Colman MD, FRCPC, is a geriatric psychiatrist at CAMH. She is a graduate of the University of Toronto and is the Undergraduate Co-ordinator for the Division of Geriatric Psychiatry.
Petal Abdool MD, FRCPC, is a Geriatric Psychiatrist and the Medical Head of the Geriatric Psychiatry Outpatient Program at CAMH. She also works as a Consultation-Liaison Psychiatrist at Providence Healthcare. She is the Undergraduate Education Co-ordinator of the Geriatric Psychiatry Division and a Clinical Lecturer at the University of Toronto.
The continuing education program indicated has been
designated as U of T Accredited and awarded with the following
types of accreditation
- The College of Family Physicians of
Canada – 1.5 Mainpro+ credits
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada
– 1.5 Section 1 hours
Cancellation of Courses
CAMH reserves the right to cancel and program due to under -enrolment. CAMH also reserves the right to cancel any course due to work stoppages, instructor illness or inclement weather.
For further information on the webinar series:
Sandra Bennett: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 416-535-8501 ext. 36732